Hey guys!!! I'm back =)!!!!
Yesterday was a tiring day for me. Before going to sentosa, went night cycling with zh.
The time was like around 12am!!! Cycle all the way to red hill and slack over there till 5am and cycle back home!!! Reached home around 6am plus. Then change up and force myself not to sleep. But in the end, I still slept!!! When I woke up, the time is 8:15am!!! Then I was like " Shit, I'm late!!! Comfirm tio gan by them!!!! "
Zh called me, he asked me where am I. No choice have to tell the truth. So i told him that I just woke up!! Now going to change up!!! After that he said " Okay Okay " then kup the phone!!!! 15 mins later, my nuer (Eileen) called me and asked me where am I!!!! Then I told her that I'm now leaving house already!!! Went down, walk to MRT station, take train to Habourfront station and wait for them!!!
Meet everyone and off we go!!!!
Reached sentosa,settle everything and then play!!!!
Around 3 - 4 plus, went to change up and back home!!!! hahas!!!
Reached home and lazy to post!!! Cause the sunburn is irritating me and i can't take it and bath with cold water!!!! lols!!



Thats all guys, wait for the next post then!!! hahas!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Sentosa!!!!
Posted by Kennedy at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment