BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New look!!

Yesterday woke up at 9:15 am and I'm late for school... so didn't go to school yesterday...
Around 1plus, went to find my doggie, kept ask my doggie to wait and told my doggie that I'm reaching. Actually I still at jurong east waiting for train!!! hahas!!
Reached my doggie school outside, then i can't find my doggie, so i called my doggie ask her where is she.... my doggie told me that she walk until block 812 or 815. Aiya, i don't know la.
After that. found my doggie lerh, then we head towards pioneer mall there de mac, she do her homework, I eating my fries.... LOLS. after that, bus home and wait till my mum's friend to come help us to rebond our hair. Mum's friend reached, did the rebond-ing and stuff.... Done rebonding and look at my hair, I was like, OMG, nice siol!!!! but then my mum's friend say my hair got some part damaged and must have treament for my hair.... hahas!!! Here is the pic....



Gotta go guys, very tired right now. Byees =)

0 comments: